Happy New Year Quotes – Wishes, Messages, SMS 2020 (500+ quotes)
“Are you looking for Best happy new year wishes Quotes messages to send SMS to friends, family, teachers, kids, and lovers via cellular phone or either wishing into social media like WhatsApp, facebook, twitter. Then you are in the right place.
Find the best New Year Quotes, SMS Messages, WhatsApp Messages & Greetings.
Here you can find the best collection of Happy New Year Quotes 2020 for you. Here you can also find the top happy new year wishes messages, Quotes and Funny happy new year wishes, etc ”
We have made the best ones for you to wish your loved ones in style!
New Year Quotes for Parents
New Year Quotes for Parents are reflections of your own thoughts and feelings about your parents presented in words spoken or written by someone famous. Sometimes we are incapable of expressing our thoughts and ideas properly in words. Sometimes we find that our exact emotions are being portrayed by some famous lines by a renowned person.
Make this New Year a special one for your parents by sharing your feelings with them to let them know how much you love them, care for them, respect them. In short, New Year Quotes for Parents are sayings about those people in your life who represent God’s blessings to you.
Affirming words from moms and dads are like light switches. Speak a word of affirmation at the right moment in a child’s life and it’s like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities.~ Gary Smalley
I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions.~ Jenna Bush
Boogie Nights were quite explicit and my parents were horrified. They didn’t really want to hear my point of view and thought that, because I took the part, then I was like that in real life. It would be nice if I did have a good relationship with my family, and yes, part of me longs to have a mom and dad who love and accept me for who I am. But if they never do, it’s OK. I’ve learned to take care of myself.~ Heather Graham
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.~ John Wayne
The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings.~ Charles Dickens
Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution. I challenge you to just be yourself.~ Aisha Elderwyn
We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done,/ And Thee for the opening one.~ John Greenleaf Whittier
Glory to God in highest heaven,/ Who unto man His Son hath given;/ While angels sing with tender mirth,/ A glad new year to all the earth.~ Martin Luther
The rules for parents are but three: love, limit, and let them be.~ Elaine M. Ward
New Year Quotes for Teachers
Teachers are an embodiment of strength and support in our lifetime. They not only imbibe in us academic knowledge but also prepare us to face life as it comes by teaching us the virtues of patience, tolerance, and endurance.
With their lives, they set an example before us so that we can look up to them for inspiration when we are feeling a little under the weather.
This New Year, brings a smile to your teachers’ lips by sending them motivational New Year Quotes by famous people. These would be a sort of tribute to them for all that they do for you day in and day out.
Write a quote on the blackboard in the classroom or scribble them on a New Year’s greeting card or post them via Facebook your twitter. We are sure these quotes would surely touch the heartstrings of your beloved and respected teacher.
Here are some New Year Quotes for Teachers that you can resort to – but don’t forget to add a line or two of your own to make these personalized and special –
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. ~ Alexander the Great
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~ William Arthur Ward
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard. ~ Eliphas Levi
- Emulate those teachers that instilled the sense of wonder and curiosity that inspired you. ~ Robert John Meehan
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. ~ Albert Einstein
- Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that they accomplish this impossible task. ~ Dr. Haim Ginott
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. ~ Maggie Gallagher
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher. ~ Japanese Proverb
- The teacher is one who makes two ideas grow where only one grew before. ~ Elbert Hubbard
- What the teacher is, is more important than what they teach. ~ Karl Menninger
- The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate “apparently ordinary” people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. ~ K. Patricia Cross
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called “truth.” ~ Dan Rather
- If students don’t feel teacher appreciation, their whole education has failed. ~ Michael Barkers
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. ~ Andy Rooney
New Year Quotes for Kids
New Year Quotes for Kids are inspirational words from famous people that you can send in the way of the young ones you know to motivate them to start their New Year with high hopes and morals. This is a subtle yet sure way to influence them to focus to attain a brighter future.
These are designed to give wings to their dreams yet keep them rooted to the ground realities so that they never fall flat. These fuel their imagination, but also teach them to judge what is doable and what is not. In short, these are life’s teachings bundled infamous words to gift the kids a motivational New Year 2020.
- The New Year, like an Infant Heir to the whole world, was waited for, with welcomes, presents, and rejoicings. ~ Charles Dickens
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
- Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.Make your mistakes, next year and forever. ~ Neil Gaiman
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. ~ Brad Paisley
- Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. ~ Helen Keller
- The character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. ~ Cavett Robert
- Those who gave thee a body furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. ~ Akhenaton
- I feel that you are justified in looking into the future with true assurance because you have a mode of living in which we find the joy of life and the joy of work harmoniously combined. Added to this is the spirit of ambition which pervades your very being, and seems to make the day’s work like a happy child at play. ~ Albert Einstein
New Year Quotes for Business
New Year is all about promise and excitement. This spirit is upheld in New Year Quotes for Business. These let you reflect on what you have achieved in the past and resolve to make you do better in the upcoming year.
These involve your associates in business without whom your business is sure to fall flat on the face. As you ring out the old year, here are words of famous people that would inspire you to think of new possibilities and changes that you can make to your business to make it further flourishing in the days to come. The beginning of a New Year implies an opportunity for a new beginning – here’s motivating you to make the most of it flourish your business and get successful outcomes.
- Whatever you do or dream you can do – begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others… I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent. ~ Thomas Edison
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~ Saint Francis of Assisi
- Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. ~ Alan Cohen
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. ~ Lee Iacocca
- A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large. ~ Henry Ford
- Whenever you make a mistake or get knocked down by life, don’t look back at it too long. Mistakes are life’s way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come. ~ Og Mandino
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one. ~ Mark Twain
- The key to winning is poise under stress. ~ Paul Brown
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney
- If you want the rainbow, you’ve got to put up with the rain. ~ Dolly Parton
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. ~ Peter F. Drucker
- There is no failure except no longer trying. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Chinese New Year Quotes
You are missing your friends in China and want to convey your hearty messages to them. Nothing would be more emotional than, sending Chinese New Year 2020 quotes with the cards and expressing your love and affection.
Here are some top New Year quotations for you. You can get these Chinese quotes for New Year printed on the gifts and greetings you share with all your loved ones. What is waiting for? Here is the best collection for you – Wishing you a very Happy and fortunate New Year. Send these cute and sweet Chinese New Year quotes to all your near and dear ones.
“As the new sun rises in a brand New Year may it bring you good luck, prosperity, joy, and contentment. “
“Just as you usher in lights, lanterns and other forms of illuminations to welcome the New Year, may the New Year usher in for you new hopes, dreams and aspirations. “
“May this New Year bring your way all that is the very best for you and your dear ones. “
“One year goes by taking with it a set of hopes and aspirations. Another year comes in with bundles of new opportunities to relive your dreams and realize your goals. “
“Each day of the New Year is like a page of a book – potent with lessons and adventures thereby creating memories to last you a lifetime. “
“This New Year, may prosperity and peace never abandon your home and hearth. “
“May the New Year be as cheerful as the cherry blossoms in the flowering trees. “
“This Holiday season may you successfully scare away bad luck and be blessed with good luck.“
“May the New Year bless you with goodness to abandon all vices and embrace all that is virtuous. “
“This Lunar New Year may your life hold for you as much variety as the various phases of the moon. “
“This New Year may you find peace from within and may you be capable to spread such contentment around you. “
“May this New Year be free from any kind of worry and fear. Instead, may you be filled with positivity and happiness. “
“This New Year may you have the courage to march forward without hesitation to realize all your dreams and ambitions. “
“This New Year realize the fact that Lady Luck blesses only those who are cheerful and optimistic. “
“This New Year, do not live in the past for it may make you depressed; do not live for the future for it shall only make you anxious. Live only in the present for that alone will bring you peace. “
“May this New Year be as melodious for you as a sweet song. “
“Here is wishing you a New Year that is abundant not only with wealth but also with wonderful memories. “
“This New Year does not get impatient if things seem to be going slow for you; remember as long as things are moving you are lucky. “
“May each moment of the New Year steer you towards a new and better direction to mold your life with all that is good. “
“May this New Year be full of faith, hope and love and even among them may love surpass these filling up your cup of life to the brim.“
“Fresh Air?. Fresh Idea?. Fresh Talent?. Fresh Energy?. I wish U to have a ?.. Sweetest Sunday, Marvellous Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Friendly Friday, Successful Saturday. Have a great Year. HAPPY NEW YEAR”
“Days are too busy? Are hours too few? Are seconds too fast? But there is always a time for me to say?? Happy New Year…”
“Happy New Year! Today 2 person ask me about u. I gave them your details and contact. They will b looking 4 u soon. Their names are Mr. HAPPINESS and Ms. Luck. Happy New Year! “
“Happy New Year! Always welcome the new morning with a new spirit, a smile on your face, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind. “
“Life is like a book, each day has a new page, with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales on the good deed to remember. “
“With each passing moments, let us embrace the New Year with a brighter, colorful, and joyous future. Happy New Year! “
“God never takes a day off to love, to care, to guide and bless all of you every moment of your lives n your families. Happy New Year.?”
“Yesterday is a memory, today is a gift, tomorrow is a hope. Let’s begin New Year with faith, love, and peace. Wishing u all the best! Happy New Year! “
“It’s a brand new year! Wishing u an endless happiness, fortunes, and peace in years to come “
“A New year, A New Start, A New Chapter, A New Beginning, Forget the bad, Cherish the good, I sincerely wish u a very blessed new year ahead. Happy New Year “
Famous Quotes on New Year
You are planning to arrange a New Year party for the seniors in your family. Impress your grandparents by reading the famous New Year quotes.
You would definitely love to convey the New Year greetings in a different style. Here are some great quotes on New Year for you. Here are some very famous New Year quotes which you can attach with emails, cards, and gifts.
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. -Hal Borland
- No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam. -Charles Lamb
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. -Abraham Lincoln
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
- “Why won’t they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, can’t they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid year’s patter on with unrelenting feet, never stopping – rising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Year’s and Easter and Christmas – But, goodness, why need they do it?” – John Dos Passos
- “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “Time has no divisions to mark its passage. There is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.” – Thomas Mann
Hope you loved reading the famous New Year quotes. Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new beginning.
Funny Quotes on New Year
It is party time and you are looking for some fun and humor. For such events, you can spill the magic of Funny New Year quotes and make everyone laugh.
You don’t have to always convey the New Year wishes on a serious note – little funny moments can surely turn the entire atmosphere into the hilarious mood.
You can always add these funny New Year quotes with the picture album, scrapbook, gifts, and greetings. Here are some really comical sayings for New Year.
“New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
“The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
“It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
“Ever new year is the direct descendant, isn’t it, of a long line of proven criminals?” – Ogden Nash
Humorous Sayings for New Year
The funny sayings would definitely bring a smile on your near and dear ones’ face. Start the new beginning with funny New Year sayings and spread happiness.
- “A dog’s New Year’s Resolution: I will not chase that stick unless I actually see it leave his hand!” – Anonymous
- “People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.” – Anonymous
- “Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.” – Anonymous
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” – Anonymous
Hope you enjoyed reading the funny New Year quotes. Spread the happiness by mailing to all your loved ones and turn the celebrations more hilarious.
Inspirational Quotes on New Year
Inspirational New Year 2k20 Quotes are inspiring and thought-provoking. These quotes on New Year always leave you with a divine thought.
Uttered by famous personalities, these New Year quotes always have a special significance in the reader’s mind. Inspirational New Year Quotes are varied in nature. They can be found on New Year resolution, New Year’s Day, or New Year thoughts.
1.) “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.”
By Jim Bishop
2.) “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called “Opportunity” and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
By Edith L. Pierce
3.) “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.”
By Ellen Goodman
Inspirational New Year Quotes 2020
1.) “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.”
By Oscar Wilde
2.) “If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.”
3.) “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
By George Eliot
4.) “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
By Sally Edwards
5.) “To the old, long life and treasure; To the young, all health and pleasure.”
By Ben Jonson.
New Beginning Quotes
There is always a new beginning in our lives. The new beginning quotes are inspirational. The sayings on the beginning motivate us to move on lives.
The quotations on new beginning give a positive vibe, no matter what the situation is. The popular quotes of new beginning were said by all the famous personalities.
You can find a number of new beginning quotes on the internet. Some popular sayings on new start are mentioned below:
“The beginning is the most important part of any work, especially in the case of a young and tender
thing; for that is the time at which the character is being formed and the desired impression is
more readily taken.” -By Plato
“The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” – By Dave Weinbaum
“Almost everything comes from nothing.”- By Henry F. Amiel
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – By Carl Bard
“Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – By Jonathan Lockwood Huie
“Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” – By Margaret B. Runbeck
“You will never win if you never begin.” – By Robert H. Schuller
“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.” – By Vincent van Gogh
“There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” – By Louis L’Amour
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret to getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.” – By Mark Twain
“Each day is the beginning and ending of my life.” – By Lorrin L. Lee
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” -A popular Chinese Proverb
“All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.” – By Napoleon Hill
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – By Theodore Roosevelt
“Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” – By Dr. Dale Turner
“The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can.” – By Mike Dooley
“When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – By Alexander Graham Bell
“When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further when life seems to be drained of all purpose; what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page.” – By Eileen Caddy
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – By Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – By Alan Cohen
“He has drawn back, only in order to have enough room for his leap.” – By Friedrich Nietzsche
“I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – By Louisa May Alcott
“Where annual elections end, their slavery begins” – By John Adams
“Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – By Henry Ford
“The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” – By Jonathan Lockwood Huie
“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” – By Jonathan Winters
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – By Eleanor Roosevelt
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”- By George Bernard Shaw
Friendship Quotes on New year 2k20
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” Does this make you feel good? It surely does. Convey your greetings to all your loved ones by sending New Year friendship quotes.
You would love to convey the New Year wishes to all your friends and loved ones in a different way. Send these beautiful New Year friendship quotes to express your hearty messages to all your near and dear ones.
“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn’t mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”– Jeanette Winterson
“To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”– Brandi Snyder
“Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”– A. A. Milne
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”– Winnie the Pooh
“What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own.”– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Friendship Quotations on New Year
There are many other beautiful ways of expressing your love and concern to your best friends on New Year. There are many wonderful New Year friendship sayings contributed by unknown authors. Here are some anonymous New Year friendship quotes for you to share your joy and greet everyone.
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” – Anonymous
“Even though we’ve changed and we’re all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we’ll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we’re not all still friends.” – Anonymous
“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Anonymous
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
Sweet Short Sayings for New Year Friendship 2020
- True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. – Dave Tyson Gentry
- Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys and dividing our grief. – Joseph Addison
- A true friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until lost. – Chinese Proverb
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. – Benjamin Franklin
- Friends come and go but enemies accumulate. – Arthur Bloch
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. – Elbert Hubbard
- One friend in a lifetime is much, two are many, three are hardly possible.
- Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim. – Henry Brooks Adams
- With true friends… even water drunk together is sweet enough. – Chinese Proverb
- ssIn the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want. – Irish Toast
Wish you all a wonderful New Year and hope you spill the magic of greetings by sending New Year friendship quotes.
We sincerely hope You enjoy this collection. The purpose of this collection of wishes for New Years 2020 is so that you have one central place to find any and all of the happy New Year wishes messages, quotes, and images that you need to send to everyone in your life and to inspire you to come up with your own as well.