222+ Cool Happy New Year Wishes Message SMS for Friends, Family and Lovers
“Are you looking for Best happy new year wishes messages to send SMS to friends, family, and lovers via cellular phone or either wishing into social media like WhatsApp, facebook, twitter. Then you are in the right place.
Here you can find the best collection of happy new year wishes messages 2020 for you. Here you can also find the top happy new year wishes messages, Quotes and Funny happy new year wishes etc ”
Happy New Year Wishes SMS for Friends, Family, and Lovers 2020
Let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.
May this year give you the opportunity to follow your dreams, love like there is no tomorrow and smile unconditionally. Happy New Year!
As we celebrate the New Year, I wish everyone success, a healthy long life, and a fresh new start. Happy New Year!
We are lucky that we get to have a second chance, so be grateful and live life to the fullest. Have a joyous New Year!
Let us be a better human being, a better person, and a better citizen. New Year’s is a time to better ourselves for a better world. Have a grand New Year!
Wishing all my Facebook friends and family a blessed New Year full of peace, laughter, prosperity and health.
May you always be surrounded by hope and guided by the stars. Have a prosperous New Year!
It’s not the destination, it’s the journey. May you enjoy each day of your adventure. Happy New Year!
We may be far apart but you are always in my heart. May you have a healthy and abundant New Year!
Cheers to a better life and a bright future. Have a prosperous New Year!
Free yourself from sadness and frown for the New Year has finally come to town. Have a happy and healthy New Year!
May all your wishes come true and a very happy New Year to you!
Roses are red, violets are blue, it’s party time, happy New Year to you! Have a fantastic New Year!
Have a crazy, rocking, exciting and magical New Year!
More Happy New Year Wishes SMS 2020
- New love, new do, the new purse, new adventures, new you. May the coming year be a great success for you.
- May the Lord bless and shower you with a great future. Happy New Year!
- 365 days complete, 365 new days to go, I am writing a New Year’s resolution, how about you? May you have a wonderful New Year!
- Here’s your chance to turn over a new leaf. May you have a successful journey ahead. Happy New Year!
- Make your New Year a blast of fun, full of cheer and warm greetings for everyone. Have a healthy New Year!
- Cheers to a new year and a fond farewell to the old. May you have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
- Wishing you a year that’s promising, exciting, inspiring and full of fun! Happy New Year everyone!
- May the new chapter of your life be even better than the last. Have a wonderful New Year!
- Wishing you healthy, peaceful and joyful New Year full of fun!
- May you accomplish your goals for this New Year. I know you can do it. Best wishes for New Years.
- New Year is a time to celebrate with friends and family, to have fun, to catch up and to party. So may you enjoy your New Year with your loved ones.
- May you have an abundant and amazing New Year ahead of you and may all your dreams come true. Have a fantastic New Year!
- I wish you a New Year that as colorful as a firework and as fun as the bounce house. Happy a fun-filled New Year!
- Wishing you a New Year that’s sparkling with fun and in high spirits. Have a wonderful New Year!
- May your New Year arrive with hope and a bag full of blessings. Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
- The newness of this year inspires me to greet you, for all great things have begun anew. Best New Year wishes!
- May this New Year gives you the courage to face a new horizon. Have a blessed New Year!
- When the New Year starts with colorful fireworks, let them light up your life like a candle in the night and may they color your year like a rainbow. Happy New Year!
- Make your New Year a blast of fun, celebrate it with everyone. I wish you all the best that life can bring, it’s New Year Eve lets party and sing!
- May opportunity and prosperity come knocking on your door. Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
- May the spirit of this holiday bring you to hope and an exciting new beginning. Happy New Year!
- All the stars wish you a happy New Year, even the moon is brighter to guide you, have no fear. Happy New Year!
- May each day of the New Year be filled with contentment, opportunities, peace, and abundance. Happy New Year!
- May you have no regrets leaving the old and may you get excited about facing the new. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
- Party hard, celebrate and make a New Year’s wish. Have a healthy and prosperous New Year!
- Tomorrow will be the new beginning of an exciting new page in our lives. Celebrate and rejoice! I wish you happiness in the year to come.
Funny New Year Wishes SMS 2020
- This coming year may you have happiness, good health, prosperity and finally realize how awesome I really am!
- Before I get completely wasted, make a fool of myself, stumble my way home and pass out, let me wish you a very happy New Year.
- May your New Year’s resolution be high definition. And may you be too drunk to understand that joke!
- To all of my Facebook friends, may your Facebook page be full of New Year wishes from people you barely know.
- May the New Year hurry up and come so we can finally get past this holiday season and get on with our lives!
- New Year’s resolutions are a to-do list for the first week of January.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be a little less perfect so I can stop making everyone else look so bad.
- May you grow old enough that you struggle to stay up until midnight, prefer to stay home on New Year’s Eve and are unable to remember what a New Year celebration was like when you were young.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop pretending that you don’t annoy me so much.
- Happy New Year! Here’s hoping that we can stay up later than 9 o’clock.
- I can’t believe it’s already been a whole year since I deceived myself into making New Year’s resolutions.
- May you get so drunk that you can’t remember any of last year’s problems and you see the New Year through beer goggles.
- “New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughan
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. – Joey Adams
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- One thing I resolve not to change this year is our friendship. Thanks for being so awesome!
- To all of my friends, may you have a healthy, happy, prosperous and spectacular New Year!
- Your friendship has been one of the most valuable things in my life this past year. Thank you for everything.
- Friends like you bring happiness all throughout the year. Have an excellent New Year!
- The New Year goes perfectly with old friends like you.
- My friend, may every day of the New Year radiate with joy and glow with prosperity and joy for you.
- With friends like you, I don’t need New Year’s resolutions because I’ve already got a terrific life. Thanks for all you do.
- Happy New Year friend! Now let’s party!
- New Year’s is a time of renewal and rejuvenation. May this year bring you all that you hope and desire. If anyone deserves it, it is you, my friend.
- Just as flower buds and blooms to reveal its refreshing beauty and fresh scent, may the New Year bring with it a fresh new start and many beautiful things for you.
- You are my best friend and there is nobody that I more sincerely wish for all the blessings of life to come to this new year than you. Thanks for being you.
- A true friend is someone who doesn’t laugh at you for not keeping your New Year’s resolutions. Thanks for being a true friend to me. Best New Year wishes!
- Happy New Year wishes to all of my friends. Thanks for all you did to make this past year a happy one.
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me this past year. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend to be by my side throughout it all.
- May the spirit of the season fill your heart with serenity and peace. Happy New Year my friend.
New Year Wishes for Family
- Thank you for all the love you’ve given me this year, thank you for giving me so much to be grateful for.
- We may not be perfect, but we are family, and there is nobody that I more sincerely wish to have a truly happy New Year.
- May this year bring you more visits from me, more food to make for me and fewer arguments from me!
- Happy New Year Mom and Dad. Thanks for all that you do for me.
- Happy New Year my sister. I couldn’t ask for a better sibling. May we both live to see many more New Years.
- Happy New Year brother. May this year bring you much prosperity, love, and joy.
- Happy New Year my child. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished this past year.
- I can’t wait to ring in the New Year with all of you. I am so lucky to have such a great family.
- Sorry, we aren’t celebrating the New Year together, but family is always connected even when far away.
- May God bless our family and protect us throughout the entire new year. May we forgive and forget all past mistakes and deepen our family bonds.
- Wishing all of you a year filled with cheer and love. Happy New Year my wonderful family!
- The New Year has brought another opportunity for us to set things right and to start anew in our lives.
- Dad, thanks for all that you do and all that you’ve done to set me off on the road of life. Much of the credit for my victories this year goes to you.
- Mom, I just wanted to say Happy New Year to you and let you know that I truly do appreciate every little thing that you have done for me.
- Wishing you a prosperous year full of good health and lots of cheer.
Happy New Year Wishes for Lovers and Partners
- My gift of unconditional love I give to you, with sincerity, blessings, and loyalty too. Have a wonderful New Year my darling!
- You are my life, you are my world, you are my everything. Happy New Year dear.
- You are the center of my universe, the soul to my body and the love of my life. Happy New Year my love!
- True happiness is you, the true meaning is you, and true love is you. Happy New Year darling!
- Years will come and years will go, but our love for each other will only strengthen and grow.
- May you and I grow old together, celebrating each New Year with our arms wrapped around each other, with love that will deepen with each passing year.
- I only have one New Year’s resolution: to make you feel like a queen for all 365 days.
- The New Year will come and go but I am just happy to spend each day with you. Happy New Year my love!
- Thank you for the best ride ever. May the New Year bring us closer and give us more exciting adventures together.
- I am so blessed in many ways but I am grateful to be celebrating the New Year with you. I love you!
- I look forward to the New Year because I get to share it with you.
- I love you so very much and when I hold you near, I know I have all I need for a wonderful New Year.
- My New Year is such a blast and a blessing because of you. I love you!
- You are my dream come true, oh it’s so true! I’ll have the best New Year because of you.
- There is nobody I would rather have by my side this New Year than you. May we celebrate many more together.
- Thanks for making this past year the best one yet. Happy New Year my love.
- I can’t believe that I get to spend this New Year with the most beautiful, breath-taking person in the whole world.
- If I kiss you at midnight on New Year’s Eve every year for the rest of my life, then I will be truly happy.
- I love you with all of my heart and soul and I resolve to love you more and more each and every year.
- A celebration just isn’t joyful if you’re not by my side. Happy New Year love, I can’t wait to see you again.
- You make my heart beat like a firework. Happy New Year my love!
- I will never get tired of loving you, from January through December, and as the New Year arrives, my love for you will keep on growing.
New Year Text Messages / SMS
- Even though we are not together for this New Year, you are in my heart and I wish you all the best.
- I miss you more than ever right now. At this moment, when one year kisses another, I wish I was kissing you.
- May your New Year be one of renewal, success, love and a cell phone battery that never runs out!
- Happy New Year! Sorry for the text, but someone as important as you deserve to be greeted right at the stroke of midnight.
- Happy New Year my friend. May this year be one of prosperity and joy for you and I hope we get a chance to meet up in 2020.
- Happy 2020! Can you believe we still use text messages in this day and age?
- You’re lucky these New Year greetings are coming to you through a phone because otherwise, you’d be getting one heck of a kiss!
- Forgive me for all my past mistakes. May this New Year bring us both a fresh new start. Best wishes for the new year!
- Sorry to send New Years greetings through a text message, but I figured email was too impersonal!
- May you have a healthy and happy New Year and may you experience a new year as often as there’s a new iPhone!
More Happy New Year Messages
- New Year, new you, new resolution, new change, new beginning, new opportunities. Happy New Year to you!
- May you have a year filled with smiles, love, luck and prosperity. This is my wish from me to you. Happy New Year!
- Celebrate a new beginning with true friends and family, full of love and harmony. Have a wonderful New Year!
- May the light of the fireworks give you hope and may the wishes from friends and family bring about a smile on your face. Have an exciting New Year!
- A future of love, hope, health and happiness I wish to you. Happy New Year!
- May God’s love shines and blesses you this year. Have a blessed New Year!
- As we bid farewell to the past, may it take all our pain and sorrows with it and may the New Year arrive with an arm open wide and full of blessings and joy. Happy New Years Eve!
- May we never think about sorrows and only contemplate on a brighter, merrier tomorrow. Have a healthy and bright New Year!
- Wishing you a warm and heartfelt greeting for you and your family, full of love, hope and serenity. Have a fantastic New Year!
- Say goodnight to the old year and say hello and greet the New Year with open arms. Happy New Year!
- New Year’s is for renewing, New Year’s is for hope, New Year’s is for peace and plenty, New Year’s is for you!
- A sparkling brand new year lies ahead, a better and abundant new life that you will lead. Happy New Year!
- May you have a victorious and prosperous New Year!
- Say hello to a New Year, new you and new blessings. Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
- Cheers to a life so blessed, toast to an exciting new quest, and I wish you all the best. Happy New Year!
- The best thing about the New Year is having the feeling of a renewed hope. The chance to get it right and to enjoy the journey. Have a successful New Year!
- Happy New Year to you, and may all your heart’s desires come true!
- It is the time for fun and party, it is the time to reflect and be grateful, so celebrate and be cheerful. Happy New Year!
- May you give yourself a new chance and a new beginning because New Year’s means celebrating. Happy New Year to you!
- Another year has passed, another year is coming, so grab it, enjoy it and have a blast. Have a wonderful New Year!
- May blessings and hope abound for you and your family this year. Have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
- The New Year is a new start, so, ready set and go, make it memorable and live your life to the fullest. Best wishes for the new year!
- A big smile, a big hug, a warm welcome for the New Year has come. Happy New Year wishes to you!
- New Year’s come again to give us new hope and inspiration to be better people and better human beings. Have a successful New Year!
- May this New Year bring you success in whatever you do, and I’ll always be behind supporting and cheering for you. Best New Year wishes!
- I pray for you a healthy and long life and wish for you all the best this New Year. Have a wonderful New Year!
- I didn’t know what to write in a New Year card, so I’ll just wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year!
Top New Year Quotes
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “My New Year’s resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between 10 and 3,000 pounds.” – Nia Vardalos
- “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano
- “I hope you get all your dream in your hand till end of the year.” – Faiz Israili
- “There will be always something old in the New Year!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.” – Nike Campbell-Fatoki
- “To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I believe I can achieve something in my life.” – Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- “Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your own existence! It is also your best present to others!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I used to have this toy, a magic slate. You wrote or drew on it and then, just by pulling up the plastic cover, everything you did disappear and you could start new. Maybe everyone feels that on New Year’s Eve: They can pull up the magic sheet and rewrite their lives.” – V.C. Andrews
- “New year is a day, to tune the rhythm called SOUL, with best chords called EXPERIENCES and play the guitar called LIFE.” – Vikrmn
- “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – Hillary DePiano
- “New Beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice
- “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” – Sushil Singh
- “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Vern McLellan
- “A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.” – Anusha Atukorala
- “Same mind with same old ideas enters the same old year; only the new mind with new ideas enters the New Year!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I would be an utter fool to let my journey be defined by the denial of the journey.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “We can find a new hope every new day and every New Year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Let me give you a New Year message: Believe in yourself because no one ever achieved anything significant without believing in himself and no one ever will! Believe in yourself powerfully, especially when there is no reason left to believe in yourself because the ultimate bottom is the best place to start a big rise!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “And I went into the New Year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.” – Dominic Riccitiello
- “Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life” – Mitsu Suzuki
- “Let the dawn of the New Year’s first day be the beginning of a new era with an invisible Almighty’s blessings showered on everyone to be always true to their own first version.” – Anuj Somany
- “Red onion skins and New Year’s Eve have much in common – they both peel away to reveal new vibrancy.” – Alex Morritt
- “Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.” – Omar Khayyam
- “In the New Year, you carry all the experiences of the past years and that is the greatest power of every New Year! This year again, you are less student and more master!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.” – Alex Morritt
- “You can be clumsy yet clever. You can be classy yet poor. It’s not tearing a leaf off a calendar which will make you a better or a worse man but the attitude that you have from dusk till dawn every day.” – Indeewara Jayawardene
- “A New Year brings new grace for new accomplishments.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “We are the main shepherd of our fate; we are the main designer of our destiny!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The priceless lesson in the New Year is that endings birth beginnings and beginnings birth endings. And in this elegantly choreographed dance of life, neither ever find an end in the other.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “Let go of what was and embrace what to be.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – Markus Zusak
- “Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “It isn’t only a new year; it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” – Mohammed Sekouty
- “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!” – Pablo
- “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.” – Aberjhani
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” – William Shakespeare
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” – Joey Adams
- “When all things seem to fail, stand on your inner strength, shovel today’s challenges for your tomorrow’s freedom.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can still instill in us” – Hal Borland
- “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.” – Jim Bishop
- “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep is this – To rise above the little things.” – John Burroughs
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” – Taylor Swift
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Well, The Year Is Finally Wrapped up, Looking Back, I Made Mistakes Along Just like The Next Man, As a Matter of Fact, I Have Wronged, Disappointed, Been Inpatient a Little Insecure, Been Out of Control and at Times Hard to Bare With. My Prayer Dear Family and Friend is That You Forgive Me and Continue to Bare With Me as I Look Upon Myself and Work on Myself on The Next Coming Years, I Haven’t Been The Best of Friends But Sure I Will As I Continue To Seek God’s Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Love You All and Bless You In God’s Name.” – William Nsubuga
- “Life goes by so very fast, my dears, and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it’s important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we’re aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we’re sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow.” – Hillary DePiano
- “The attraction of New Year is this: the year changes and in that change we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult however to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page. We are creatures of faith, like it or not.” – R. Joseph Hoffmann
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.” – Auliq Ice
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.” – C.J. Cherryh
- “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Honor to the earth,” the abbot said, “honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new. A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish….” – C.J. Cherryh
- “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there is fresh promise and wonder in the skies.” – Vera Nazarian
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – Melody Beattie
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” – Ann Landers
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
- “You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
- “The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” – Hartley Coleridge
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
- “Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.” – Akhenaton
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” – Neil Gaiman
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
- “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” – Martin Luther
- “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. ” – Michael Josephson
- “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” – Sir Walter Scott
Happy New Year Quotes
Any occasion becomes more precious when you have things to ponder upon, whether it be telling your loved ones to make a fresh start, or telling them that even better things lie ahead, our selection of wonderful quotes are bound to get you and your loved ones thinking.
So just go through our collection of 2020 New Year Quotes and get a great head-start for New Year’s and do not forget to share them with people whom you care about.
“New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.”– Charles Lamb
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”– T.S. Eliot
“A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.”– Edgar Guest
“Of all sound of all bells… most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.”– Charles Lamb
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”– Bill Vaughn
“Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.”– John Selden
“The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.”– George William Curtis
“May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall.”– Aleister Crowley
“To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can not explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can not coach.”– Bobby Bowden
“If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.”– Cyril Cusack
“The secret for success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
“For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of New Year, we look at our own. It is a good habit.”– Arthur H. Sulzberger
“Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Years resolutions, and I have stuck with it ever since.”– Dave Beard
“Let our New Years resolution be this, we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.”– Goran Persson
More Happy New Year 2020 Quotes SMS from Unknow person
- Let the brand New Year discovers you fresher, happier, healthier, more joyful, more cheerful and more satisfied. Here is wishing you a Happy New Year.
- Lets ring this new year with only good things wish you a happy new year.
- Resolve to grow if not fast then slow. Never think to quite, struggle til the last bit. Happy New Year.
- Every stage in life has its own beauty. Do not rust your past in cribbing, do not tarnish your present in ignorance, never spoil pollute your future with worries. Happy New Year.
- Your friendship is a sweet pear, Through the year; and each New Year.
- Always remember that whatever we do or did for others, will always come back and you will be repaid for all your DOINGS. If you will do GOOD of OTHERS, U will be awarded with GOODY GOODY Things. BUT if YOU will do BAD of OTHERS, then in that case only GOD KNOWS about YOUR FUTURE SO BEWARE.
- May the coming new year take away all the tears and unhappiness and shower you with all the love and happiness. All the best for a lovely new year.
- It’s the year of cakes and candles, new songs, celebration and decoration, laughter and love. Wishing you a lovely 2020 that brings with it great love and luck for you. Happy new year!
- Let the new year be an entirely fresh start towards achieving all our goals. Lets kick start and era of excellence!
- May god gif you a style to convert your dream into reality in this new year! Wish you Happy new year.
- Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year.
- Stop crime,do some humble cause to shine,on this new year time.
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
- Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. I wish you Happy New Year and the diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges, whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2020.
- Be Content with what you have rejoiced in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
We sincerely hope You enjoy this collection. The purpose of this collection of wishes for New Years is so that you have one central place to find any and all of the happy New Year wishes messages, quotes, and images that you need to send to everyone in your life and to inspire you to come up with your own as well.