Happy Christmas Wishes and Messages: Christmas cards are on the table, stamps and envelopes ready and all that’s left to do is to add a nice message to wish your friends and family Merry Christmas.
We can certainly help with the last part! Here is a selection of 299+ Awesome Happy Christmas wishes and messages you can use for your family and friends.
50 Best Happy Christmas Wishes and Messages
1. Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
2. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
‘3. Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
4. May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
5. You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
6. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm and we all go through it together. Let’s buckle up and enjoy the ride.
7. Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Merry Christmas
8. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
9. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
10. This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
11. May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
12. Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
13. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
14. Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
15. For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
16. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
17. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.
18. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
19. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
20. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
21. Warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for Happiness in the New Year
22. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always
23. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any festive stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
24. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
25. Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
26. I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
27. Beneath the hustle and bustle of the festive season, there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
28. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
29. Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
30. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of celebrations may you find many reasons for happiness.
31. There are some people who want to throw their arms around you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas. Which one are you?
32. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
33. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. ~W.J. Cameron
34. The one who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and embrace the warmth of your closest ones. Merry Christmas
35. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
36. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
37. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
38. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
39. On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
40. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
41. One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Savor and enjoy the moment. Merry Christmas!
42. The Gift of Christmas is a precious reminder that we are loved! I am so lucky to have someone I love so much at my side this festive season.
43. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish,it grows small.
44. A little smile, a word of cheer a bit of love from someone near a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
45. Christmas is not a time for celebration, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
46. There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
47. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
48. Christmas is a special time to enjoy with, All your loved ones, To spread the divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
49. The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas.
50. May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.
Christmas Card Messages
- May you be reminded of all the most important things in your life this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Lots of love.
- May you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas with the ones you love.
- Keep Christmas a time of celebration and love. Don’t let Christmas become a chore. Don’t let Christmas bring strife to your home.
- We hope you are surrounded by beauty and comfort this Christmas season.
- Merry Christmas!! I hope this year your stocking is filled with lots of presents!!
- Card messages aren’t my thing. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- Wishing you and your family a joyous and peaceful Christmas. May you be blessed with lots of love from the ones that matter most.
- Hoping you can feel love, joy, and peace this Christmas season.
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love most.
- May you be blessed with a safe and happy Christmas. Lots of love.
- May we all show each other the love and patience that we may not deserve this Christmas. This is the true spirit of Christmas.
- May your Christmas be a joyous and memorable one.
- It’s easy to get caught up in all the business of Christmas, but I’m wishing you a peaceful Christmas full of the most important things.
- May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace, and love… ooh and lots of presents 🙂
- If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
- It’s the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
- My letter to Santa this year asked for YOU! So don’t be surprised when he comes through your window and puts you in a sack!
- May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
- May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
- May God bless your home with peace, joy, and love. Have a Merry Christmas!
- I don’t know about you, but Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. The tree, the lights, all the presents to unwrap. Could there be anything more magical than that?! 🙂 Merry Christmas!
- The spirit of Christmas should not be just for one day but for the whole year! Wishing you love, joy, and peace the whole year round. Merry Christmas 🙂
- Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
- Merry Christmas! Sorry but that’s all I could come up with but hey I’ll add that I love you on Christmas and always 🙂
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled.
- May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
- Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled and may you find joy and love.
- We hope that this Christmas will be for you a cheerful ending to the year and a great beginning to a happy new one.
- You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from shopping around for the presents. A backache from decorating the house with Christmas lights. And soon 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food! Seriously though It’s a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and family like you 🙂 Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your family on this special day.
- You know what I truly love about Christmas? I can eat everything I want because you know, it’s the holidays! Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Wishes
- This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
- Thanks to autocorrecting, the children who don’t check over their work will be getting a visit from Satan this year.
- It’s the thought that counts and I put a ton of thought into picking out this Christmas card for you!
- One of the best things about Christmas is the office Christmas party. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet face-to-face the people who you’ve been emailing from a few feet away all year.
- I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful and well hung!
- Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t a text.
- Money is scarce, times are hard, but I still managed to get you a Christmas card.
- A Christmas greeting from a lawyer: Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Disclaimer: the wisher of these wishes claims no liability, the terms ‘merry’ and ‘happy’ should not be construed as legal advice and the word ‘Christmas’ should be interpreted as including any and all other holidays, religious or otherwise, that occur in/or around the same time of year.
- Sorry to inform you but Christmas is canceled this year. Apparently, YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
- Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- Does anyone else think it is strange that we allow an old, fat man to sneak into our house in the middle of the night, eat cookies and drink milk and then fill our socks with his junk?
- I am permanently on the naughty list, and damn proud of it too!
- I took my daughter to go see Santa at the mall, and guess what that jerk did? He called her a ‘ho’ three times!
- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house everyone was on their phone.
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Santa?” – Bart Simpson
- “Christmas is the time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin.” – Jay Leno
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Berry
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
- “Santa knows Physics: Of all colors, Red Light penetrates fog best. That’s why Benny the Blue-nosed reindeer never got the gig.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.” – Demetri Martin
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree. I am grateful to be your friend.
- Christmas time comes once a year and thanks to friends like you I am full of cheer!
- When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.
- Merry Christmas my friend, I’ll tell you what you are, you’re as beautiful as an angel, as bright as a star.
- There’s no gift out there that I can give you to show you how much I care. You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go.
- What I treasure most this Christmas is your friendship. Merry Christmas friend!
- I am so happy to celebrate Christmas with you, my friend, my confidant, and my hero.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day.
- Merry Christmas to you my dear, may you have a healthy, successful and joyful New Year.
- Christmas is more special because I get to celebrate it with a friend like you. Merry Christmas my friend!
- I wish you a life full of wonderful things as you have filled my life with great friendship. I am so lucky to have you as my friend. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
- Merry Christmas to the best friend ever. Santa knew just what I wanted when he brought you into my life.
- It is friends like you that make this season so special and magical.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend, the only person who knows all of my faults and still sticks around.
- Good friends are like guardian angels, always looking out for you. Merry Christmas friend.
- Your friendship is the greatest Christmas present. Thanks for all the awesome memories.
- You are my friend so I am not going to wish you peace, love, and happiness. May you win the lottery, have an unlimited supply of alcohol and lots of spectacular lovers!
- This time of year sucks, but it sucks less when I have a friend like you to ride it out with me.
- Thanks for always being such a good friend. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
- We may not be perfect, we may have our flaws, but one thing’s for certain, we all love Santa Claus!
- Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. Thanks for making it so I always fondly remember my childhood at this time of year.
- Merry Christmas to my siblings. We may sometimes fight and disagree, but at least we get along under the Christmas tree!
- Merry Christmas, my child. Thanks for being the greatest gift of my life.
- Merry Christmas to the greatest parents. Thanks for filling my childhood full of joy, cheer, and Christmas spirit.
- I couldn’t ask for a better family. Thanks for giving me something to be so grateful about.
- Merry Christmas to the greatest sister ever. Thanks for always being there for me whenever I needed you.
- Merry Christmas to the world’s best brother. Santa knew exactly what the perfect gift for me was: you!
- Christmas just isn’t the same without being with family. And even though we are apart this year, the memories of all Christmases past brings me good cheer.
- I am so happy that you grew up to be such a wonderful person. I am a proud parent. Merry Christmas my angel.
- I look forward to celebrating Christmas with all of you. I am lucky to have such an amazing family.
- Guiding and loving me through life is the best gift you’ve ever given me. Mom, you are truly irreplaceable.
- Mom, thank you for raising me, for giving me life and for your unconditional love. I am so lucky.
- Thank you for dressing up as Santa on Christmas, thank you for being my father for my entire life and thank you for being the best friend I will ever have.
- Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift I ever had and I thank God every day for that.
- Each one of you is precious to me. I am so blessed to be in this family. May God’s love fill our home at Christmas.
- You are such a blessing, I am proud to be your parent. Merry Christmas with lots of love and hugs!
- Watching you open your presents with a smile on your face is the best Christmas gift I could ever get. Merry Christmas my dear and I love you.
- I wish Santa could wrap you up because all I want for Christmas is you here with me.
- I don’t need anything from Santa because I was blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wishes Text Messages
- A silent night, a star above, wishing you a Christmas full of joy and love.
- I would send you a Christmas card, but I forgot how to address an envelope, where to buy stamps and I wanted to save you a trip to your mailbox!
- It’s Christmas and I just wanted to thank you for all that you do. Best Xmas wishes!
- It’s just not Christmas without you nearby. I miss you even more during this special time of year.
- This Christmas wish is sent to you in the hopes that all your dreams come true. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
- Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year from far away.
- Missing you with all my heart. I wish we could enjoy this Christmas season together.
- Let us welcome this Christmas and New Year with open arms. May it brings with it a spirit of all that is fresh and new.
- Even though we are far, my heart is with you on this season.
- I wish I could be there with you for Christmas, but I am there with you in the heart.
- I’m sending to you, through the magic of modern technology, a message of love and peace.
- Best wishes for a merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Faith makes all things possible, hope makes all things work out well, love makes all things beautiful. May you have all three this Christmas.
- Instead of a generic Facebook message, I thought I’d send you this way more personal text. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- May the grace of our mighty Father be with you on this holy Christmas day.
Short Christmas Wishes
Below is a selection of short Christmas wishes if you don’t want to write or say too much. There are plenty of them so we hope you find the perfect short Christmas message!
- Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
- May your holidays be filled with laughter, love, and joy.
- Wishing you and your family happy holidays!
- May your blessings be overflowing. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my love. I treasure you.
- Jesus loves you, Santa loves you and I love you. Wow, you are really popular!
- Warmest Christmas wishes from our family to yours.
- Merry Christmas greetings to all of you!
- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours.
- Wishing you a Christmas full of peace, love and good cheer.
- Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa. Have a happy holiday!
- May the spirit of love fill your heart and your home.
- Thanks for being such a valuable member of our team. Merry Christmas!
- May blessings of love and joy shine upon you this Christmas season.
- Merry Christmas to the great joy of my life.
- May you be filled with the Christmas spirit and the joy of the season.
- Warm wishes for this festive season. Happy holidays!
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
- May God bless you with all the success and happiness that you deserve.
- May you have the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year yet.
- Merry Christmas to my family and friends.
- Merry Christmas wishes to you on this special day.
- May the sweet magic of the Christmas season be with you always.
- Best wishes for Christmas.
- Our sincerest wishes for your joy, peace, and love.
- Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.
- May you enjoy your time with your friends and family this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas greetings to one of the most important people in my life.
- Happy, happy Christmas wishes to you.
- From my heart to yours, best Christmas wishes!
- Wishing you good health, abundance, and happiness.
- May you have the gift of peace and serenity on this day and always.
- Rejoice in the spirit of Christmas with friends and loved ones.
- May we all live the message of Christ now and forever.
- Sending you my most heartfelt wishes of love and joy.
- Wishing all of you a Christmas full of delight and wonder.
- May your Christmas be blessed with peace and joy.
More Christmas Wishes Messages
- Stay jolly and merry this holiday season and may Santa give you many gifts for no reason. Happy Holidays!
- Wishing you a Christmas full of love, joy, and cheer, and may these wishes last for you throughout the whole New Year!
- The greatest gifts in life are not under the tree, but rather, and in the air as well all gather together on this special occasion.
- On this special day, we recall the sacrifice that he made for us, and we honor his memory and commit ourselves to the upholding of his spirit and the glorification of the Lord and purification of the world.
- Happy Christmas wishes to you! I wish you all the best of health and happiness.
- I send my love and greetings to you, may you have a wondrous Christmas and happy holidays too.
- May your year be successful, joyful and bright. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
- May love, happiness, and good will fill your home this Christmas and beyond. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Christmas is a blessing from God, I am thankful for you and may all your dreams come true. Merry Xmas greetings!
- May you have good times to treasure and memories to remember this season. I wish you lots of happiness and success. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas Eve wishes to you and your family. May this night be as blessed as the first Christmas Eve.
- This is a time for presents, carols, angels, Santa, food, and family so enjoy every moment with love and happiness. Happy Holidays!
- May the joy and happiness of the holidays be with you and continue to follow you all the year through. Merry Christmas and a wondrous New Year!
- The bells will ring with echoes of good tidings for you and your family. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
- May faithful family, friends and Christmas cheer, goodwill and blessings be yours all year. Have a blessed Christmas!
- I wish you a bright and warm Christmas like the candles in the night. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
- May you enjoy the ride in a one-horse open sleigh and feel the true magic of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- December 25th is a reminder that Jesus was born in a manger. So be nice and be kind to mankind and to each stranger. May his love fill your hearts at Christmas!
- You have been extra good, you have been extra nice, I hope Santa will give you a nice surprise. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!
- Advance Merry Christmas to you and yours on this very special holiday.
- May all your wishes and your heart’s desires come true. Happy Holidays!
- Jolly wishes to you and your kin, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- On this Christmas holiday may your heart glow with overflowing happiness. Happy Holidays!
- May the holiday spirit bring you with loads of fun and blessings. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- This’ the season to be jolly, this’ the season for miracles, this’ the season of enjoyment. Merry Christmas!
- May you have a-rocking’ and a-rolling’ Christmas filled with peace, love, and joy.
- Best Xmas wishes from me to you, on this special and sacred holiday. Enjoy it!
- Christmas is a gift, we should celebrate the season in high spirits. Have a blessed Christmas!
- I wish you a yuletide, merry and white Christmas and a terrific New Year!
- May this season give you hope, Merry Christmas to you and your folks. Happy New Year!
- May you receive lots of presents to open and give meaningful gifts to those you love. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Happy holidays I wish to you, may all your heart’s desire come true!
- Sending you a gift of love and hope this holiday season. Happy Holidays!
- May you have a joyous celebration this holy season and a happy and healthy New Year. Merry Xmas greetings!
- Christmas is a season of love. May His love bless your home. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Here’s to all the joys of the season, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas celebration!
- May His love fill your home with blessings and hope. Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
- God waves his magic wand in December and everything turns beautiful and full of love. Have a blessed Christmas and joyous New Year!!
- May Santa shower you with gifts and bounties of love and happiness. Happy Xmas wishes!
- Wishing you a holiday full good tidings, good health and good times. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May you enjoy and have a healthy, prosperous, fun Christmas and a happy New Year too!
- I wish you a season of blessings and a lifetime of grace. Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Hope your Christmas is merry and white and I hope you get great presents too. May you have a healthy and happy holiday season!
- The bells are ringing and the lights are glowing, I think about you to wish you a warm blessing. May you have a wonderful Christmas!
- I send you snowflakes of good health and happiness forever. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- The angels of love come down on Christmas Eve to prepare for the biggest holiday ever. Merry Christmas and a healthy happy New year!
- May the holy star guide you and bless you this Christmas and beyond. Happy Holidays!
- May the angels bring you peace and protect you. Merry Christmas and have a prosperous New Year!
- I wish you the gift of love, a blessing of hope and a year of success. Merry Christmas with lots of love!
- May the Christmas angels shower you with grace and a healthy life. Happy Holidays!
- Warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. I hope this season finds you full of good cheer.
- Sending you our best wishes for Christmas and for a season of delight and happiness.
- Happy Christmas wishes to someone I care so deeply for. Thank you for being one of the people I am most grateful for.
- This season can be a challenge for some, but know that you are definitely valued and treasured. Merry Xmas wishes!
- This Christmas I wish for you nothing but smiles, laughter, family closeness, cheerfulness, and love.
- Best Christmas wishes to one of the best people I’ve ever known. Merry Christmas happy holidays!
- The spirit of Jesus Christ shall be with you this season and always. Have a joyous Christmas season.
- There are many Christmas wishes sayings which I could send to you, but all of them can be summed up in three short words: I love you!
- Xmas greetings to you, your family and your loved ones. May you all be in good cheer and bursting with joy this season.
- It’s Christmas and I just wanted to say thank you for all your contributions this year.
- God bless you and keep you, God protect you and keep you healthy and happy. Happy Christmas wishes!
- It is a pleasure working with someone so incredible. Enjoy your holiday season.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas fill your heart and may it overflow and spread all throughout the hearts of those you love and meet in this special season.
- Let the mystical atmosphere of this holiday enchant you and those you love, gladden your hearts and fulfill your every desire.
- This Christmas wishes greetings come to you in a spirit of love, gratitude and overflowing joy. You are a blessing in my life.
- Candy canes and Christmas bells are coming your way, overflowing stocking and Santa shall rule your day!
- This Christmas wish is sent to you with the hopes that it will make all your dreams come true. Merry Xmas wishes!
- Spread the love, joy and yuletide cheer and make sure you have a rocking Christmas and happy New Year!
- On this holiday, God’s spirit shall warm your home and your hearts and keep you in cheerful spirits all the holiday season.
- Thank you for being such an important person in my life. I am so grateful that I am a part of yours.
- Christmas is a time for fun, happiness, and laughter. This season I hope you have all three in abundance. Happy holidays wishes to you!
- Sincerest and warmest happy holidays wishes to all of my loved ones. May this season be a prosperous and wonderful one.
- Warmest wishes for Christmas and happiest wishes for an abundant. prosperous and fulfilling New Years.
- Sending the best Christmas wishes to the best person around. You rock!
- Merry Christmas Eve wishes, merrier Christmas Day wishes and merriest New Year wishes to you!
- Deep Christmas wishes greetings to you, my dear, I wish for this time that you have nothing but good cheer.
- On Christmas morning may you wake up feeling like a child again and experience the magic of the holiday.
- Sincere and warm holiday wishes and greetings to you, my love. May your holiday be the best yet.
- Christmas means love, peace, giving, kindness, sharing and joy towards all people.
- Fill your heart and should with Christmas songs, fill your stomach with cakes and candy canes, and fill yourself up with playing in the snow.
- Walk in a winter wonderland, dance in a winter wonderland, sing in a winter wonderland this Christmas.
- Welcome Christ into your heart and may he bless you with all the blessings and joy that you can image.
- Treasure this time, this season of happiness. Let us be grateful that it comes, again and again, year after year to nourish our souls.
- We hope that this Christmas brings you tons of great joy and cheer and also have an awesome New Year.
- The true meaning of Christmas is giving, gratitude and love. I am so fortunate to have received all three from you this year. Very Merry Xmas wishes to you!
- On Christmas Eve, the angels come down to visit us and on Christmas day they play and dance and sing with us.
- Merry Xmas greetings to everyone, my friends and family, on this day let us all forget what divides us and rejoice in what unites us.
- All I want for Christmas is to wish you a happy Christmas and a happier New Year,
- Rejoice in the spirit of Christmas with family, friends, and coworkers. Let the joy of the season spread all around us.
- I wish that this coming holiday will be even better than the last and that this New Year will be the best yet.
- I just wanted to send short Christmas wishes to you, my dear, and wish you a fantastic season of love and closeness with those you love and cherish.
- You life shall sparkle like the ornaments on the Christmas tree and shine its light for all the world to see.
- May everything you wish for come true, may Santa bring you all you desire and may your heart give until it is overflowing with joy. Merry Christmas happy holidays!
- ‘Tis the season of spreading joy and love to all those we encounter. ‘Tis the season to brighten up the world and show how good shall always trump evil.
- May your Christmas stocking overflow, may Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer light your way and may the mistletoe bring you many kisses.
- Jesus Christ was God’s gift to the world and to each and every person, not only on Christmas Day but all the year through. Happy Christmas wishes to you!
- The best Christmas wishes are those from the heart, so please know that this is certainly one of the best, because it comes straight from the depths of my heart.
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and best wishes for Christmas and a wonderful New Year too.
- Christmas is a gift, it comes but once a year, and then we are blessed again with a beautiful New Year!
- Santa’s sleigh is on the way, the Christmas wishes have been packed, the gifts are ready to be delivered and in the meantime, I’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas.
- Silent night, a holy night, enjoy the sweet serenity of Christmas Eve and the bubbling excitement of Christmas morning.
- Sending you lots of peace, love, and joy on this wondrous holiday. May this time bless you with all of your heart’s desires. Happy holidays wishes to you!
- My dearest thoughts are extended to you and your family this season. Have a wonderful Christmas season.
- The year is ending and we are fortunate to be able to celebrate Christmas and New Years to top it off.
- Let us say thanks for this year, for all the good and bad and rejoice in the Christmas spirit and excitement of a New year and new opportunities.
- May you and all those who you hold in your hearts enjoy Christmas this year and have a blast on New Year’s Eve too!
- Happy, happy Christmas wishes from the depth of my soul and heart, wishing you a season of warmth and a lifetime of happiness.
- All my love to you and those who are important to you on this special season, may your hearts connect with joy now and forever.
- Christmas is the gentlest, most magical celebration of the year and when it comes our hearts are renewed and refreshed. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you a holiday of joyful cheer, enormous smiles, bountiful laughter and hearts full of love!
Christmas and New Year Wishes
In case you are looking for Merry Christmas and happy New Year wishes all within a single message, then the merry Christmas messages below should be perfect. We hope these help you to find just the right Christmas greetings message.
- May this season bring you and your family happiness, health, and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope your holiday is as wonderful and special as you are.
- Have a memorable and blessed holiday to you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I wish you a joyous, merry, bright, grand Christmas and a delightful and colorful New Year!
- This holiday season I am sending you warm wishes and hope that God will bless you and continue to give you good health, love, and success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Wishing you and your family a fun-filled and meaningful Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
- Best wishes to you and your loved ones for a season filled with festive, joyous, magical, triumphant, and wondrous Christmas and New Year!
- May the spirit of love and hope fill our hearts and home this season and always. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Happy Christmas wishes and messages: We sincerely hope that you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year and that you have enjoyed this collection of 299+ Awesome Happy Christmas wishes and messages. It can sometimes be a challenge to come up with the perfect Christmas wishes words Christmas card wishes, and that is why this collection was created, to make it easier for you to find the right words to express what you want to say. If you were looking for Christmas wishes for cards, we hope you found the perfect Christmas card messages here or something which inspired you.
There are so many different possible Christmas wishes sayings and greetings and we hope this collection will be something that you refer back to year after year. This is such a magical time of year. Even though it can be easy to get caught up in the commercialization of Christmas, it is well to take a step back and remind ourselves of the spirit of giving of this holiday.
Christmas is a time to reflect on the year and be grateful for all that we have and to express this gratitude through giving to others. Whether you send out Christmas cards, greet people in person, on the phone or send Christmas wishes texts or emails or send out happy holiday images, all of it is a form of giving and helping to increase the spirit of the season and others people’s joy and love. We hope that you will agree that this collection contains the best Christmas wishes around. Merry Christmas!