399+ Top Good Morning Quotes for your friend, Lovers, and Family with Images
Here are so many Top good morning Quotes collection for sending your friend, Lovers, and Family with Images by the social networks.
How many times have you told yourself you’ll wake up early tomorrow?
I’m guessing countless times. Many of us have morning goals and usually, they are not always so easy to achieve! It’s not easy to wake up early or to accomplish a lot during the first few hours of the day.
So we’ve tried to help with these good morning quotes which may help you get out of bed that bit earlier. Sometimes, all we need is a little push from wise words in order to achieve our goals. You can also make mornings better through small but very impactful practices. Consider practices like morning mantras, yoga and no emails before 9 am.
With some experimentation, you’ll soon discover the perfect way to make your mornings lovelier than ever and with these hand-picked quotes, you’ll be inspired to do so. Here are the 90 best good morning quotes to kick-start your day.
Top Good Morning Quotes
When you do something beautiful and nobody notice, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.
When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every time the sun rises.
It’s so easy to be grateful for a flower, for a bug, for a beautiful day.
The sunrise, of course, doesn’t care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.
The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.
Wake in the morning with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.
I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life.
Lovely days don’t come to you, you should walk to them.
There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into light
Every day is a chance to change your life.
Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.
The sun will rise and we will try again.
Wake up! This world that you dream holds nothing to fear.
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
What if every day is the perfect day to finally be exactly who you were always meant to be?
Start everyday with an attitude of gratitude.
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Everyday is a second chance.
There’s never on sunrise the same or one sunset the same.
PEACE is seeing the sunrise or a sunset and knowing who to thank.
Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
An attitude of gratitude brings great things.
Everyday is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
Rise & Slay.
Today, be BRAVE. Walk faster than your fears…Don’t let what scares you stop you from living!
Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
CARPE DIEM. Seize the day.
Faith is the bird that feels the lights when the dawn is still dark.
However long the night, the dawn will always break.
May your day be filled with sugar, spice and all things nice!
The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
I’m not a morning person. I drink coffee because morning people exist and they keep trying to talk to me.
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
These are the days that must happen to you.
Today I am broken but tomorrow I could become someone’s universe.
What’s broken can be mended, What’s hurt can be healed. No matter how dark it gets, the sun’s gonna rise again.
You have a bad day, you go to bed, you wake up, and work a little harder.
No matter what happens, the sun will rise in the morning.
Today, walk with courage in all that you do.
You give me strength, You give me just what I need. And I can feel the hope that’s rising in me. It’s a good morning.
The Best Good Morning Quotes
- “Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it”
- “Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with.”
- Good Morning Quotes
“Today will be a good day. So wake up and smile”
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.”
- “I opened two gifts this morning. They were my eyes.”
- “Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, This day let me make a sound beginning. ” – Thomas Kempis
- “Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessing and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your today be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is a new day! Good Morning ” – Steve Maraboli
- “Good morning is not just a word. It’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right. Have a nice day.”
- “Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to the best day in your life. Good morning”
- “It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day. Good morning”
- Good Morning Quotes
“The world is beautiful outside when there is stability inside.”
- “Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you.”
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Not the day only, but all things have their morning.” – French Proverb
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “You cry and scream and you stomp your feet and you shout. You say: “You know what? I’m giving up, I don’t care!” And then you go to bed and you wake up and it’s a brand new day. And you pick yourself back up again.”
- “Life is too short, she panicked, I want more. He nodded slowly, Wake up earlier.” – Dr. SunWolf
- Good Morning Quotes
“The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
- “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings”
- “Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.” – William Feather
- “You have to get up every morning and tell yourself I can do this.”
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!”
- “Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth: “You owe me.”
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
- Good Morning Quotes
“Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
- “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
- “The world is new to us every morning. This is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.”
- “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
- “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” – Terri Guillemets
- “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
- “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
- “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
- “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.” – William Blake
- “Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.”
- “Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.” Jim Carrey
- Good Morning Quotes
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
- “I love early mornings when I feel like a rest of the world is the fast asleep and you’re the only one who’s awake and everything feels like it isn’t really real and you kind of forget about all your problems because for now, it’s just you, the world and the sunrise.”
- “The sun is but a morning star.” – Henry David
- “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” – Josh Billings
- “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
- “There are two ways to wake up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning!” – Fulton J. Sheen
- “Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.” – Harvey Mackay
- “To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.” – Sidney Poitier
- “Don’t try to force your life to be perfect. Live your life and discover the perfectness in everyday. Don’t stress about how your life will turn out. Just take a breath and go along for the ride. Have a Nice morning!”
- “Once you accept someone for what they really are, they will really surprise you by being better than you ever expected. Good morning!”
- “Night has gone and the moon, too. Sun is shinning and the sky is blue. Time to open your beautiful eyes; And accept my message to you!”
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.”
- “A morning is a wonderful blessing. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.”
- Good Morning Quotes
“Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.”
- “Your morning hugs are the key to a secret safe Where I store all my happy memories. Good morning”
- “You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine And I am yours. Good morning!”
- “Every morning with you leaves me jumping for joy instead of the tedious of the mornings before you life is now filled with love and energy.”
- “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
- “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!”. – Lindsay Lohan
- Good Morning Quotes
“The sun is new each day.” – Heraclitus
- “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
- “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.” – James Russell Lowell
- “Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
- “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
- “A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.” – Marilyn vos Savant
- “Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes.” – Nick Clegg
- “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Good morning is a contradiction of terms.” – Jim Davis
- “It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.” – Colin Powell
- “It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.” – Abu Bakr
- Good Morning Quotes
“I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.” – Robert Duvall
- “Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” – Robert Orben
- “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
- “I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.” – Jonathan Swift
- “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
- “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz
- “I’m a very early riser, and I don’t like to miss that beautiful early morning light.” – David Hockney
- “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
- “The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.” – Alexis Carrel
- “I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.” – Pearl Bailey
- “When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, ‘Did you sleep good?’ I said ‘No, I made a few mistakes.’ – Steven Wright
- “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
- “Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.” – Salvador Dali
- “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
- “I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.” – Gina Carano
- Good Morning Quotes
“What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
- “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” – Billy Wilder
- “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
- “Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic. – Alejandro Jodorowsky
- “You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do. – Mick Jagger
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer
- “I get up at sunrise. I’m a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it’s list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It’s not back-breaking, but it’s certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous.” – Patrick Duffy
- “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
- “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
- “Greet every morning with open arms and say thanks every night with a full heart. Each day is a precious gift to be savored and used, not left unopened and hoarded for a future that may never come.” – Regina Brett
- “When my parents were getting divorced, I just said to myself, ‘Go to sleep, and tomorrow you can go skiing.’ I cried myself to sleep, and in the morning I was up on the mountain, and I was good.” – Lindsey Vonn
- “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
- “I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life.” – Margaret Forster
- “Every night when I go to bed, I hope that I may never wake again, and every morning renews my grief.” – Franz Schubert
- “People often say to me, ‘I don’t know anything about dance.’ I say, ‘Stop. You got up this morning, and you’re walking. You are an expert.’ – Twyla Tharp
- “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
- “My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons
- “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
- “I couldn’t be luckier to wake up every morning and be so excited to get to work, even if it’s five in the morning.” – Carly Chaikin
- “It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner.” – Jonas Salk
- “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
- “Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can.” – Joan of Arc
- “My dad used to wake me up at 5:30 in the morning and hit me ground balls and tell me, ‘Don’t be afraid to excel. Don’t be afraid to be great.’ – Russell Wilson
- Good Morning Quotes
“Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.” – Cary Grant
- “I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up.” – Nas
- “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
- “Every morning I wake up and thank God.” – Aaron Neville
- “I am so blessed. I’ve been way over-blessed. At 64 years old, I look forward to going to bed every night so I can wake up in the morning and see what blessing is going to come my way that day. Because you never, ever know what God’s got in store for you.” – Paula Deen
- “Every morning when I get up, I ask God what he wants me to do, ask him to lead me to the right people to help them.” – Richard Simmons
- “Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work.” – Caprice Bourret
Popular Good Morning Quotes
Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed. — Malak El Halabi
When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. — William Blake
Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. — Arthur Schopenhauer
It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom. — Aristotle
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful – a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day. – Dalai Lama
Be willing to be a beginner every single morning – Meister Eckhart
The world is new to us every morning – this is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day. — Baal Shem Tov
Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. – William Arthur Ward
First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times. – Ovid
Morning not only forgives, it forgets. – Marty Rubin
My future starts when I wake up every morning. – Miles Davis
Morning will come, it has no choice – Marty Rubin
We all make mistakes so instead of spending time dwelling on them, look to your mornings as a clean slate to start afresh. Time washes away everything in the end.
Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself – Henry David Thoreau
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. — Yoko Ono
I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King
There’s a lesson in every silence – Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
Every day I feel is a blessing from God and I consider it a new beginning. Everything is beautiful. – Prince
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope – Bernard Williams
I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning – J. B. Priestley
Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not – Ursula K. Le Guin
The morning was full of sunlight and hope – Kate Chopin
I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed – Sidney Poitier
If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. – Larry Page
Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it – Richard Whately
It’s always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there’s work to do – Jerome Lawrence
Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself – Elbert Hubbard
Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night – Marilyn vos Savant
Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen – Madeleine Albright
Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals – Lou Holtz
A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray – Marcia Carrington
I get up in the morning looking for an adventure – George Foreman
The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained – Alexis Carrel
I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off. – Bruce Willis
Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing. — Jim Carrey
Top Good Morning Quotes: We sincerely hope that you have enjoyed this collection of top Good Morning Quotes for your friend, Lovers, and Family with Images. We hope you will agree that these are the top Good Morning Quotes for your friend, Lovers, and Family with Images.
If you liked these Top Good Morning Quotes, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!