World Water Day 2022: The day focuses attention on the importance of freshwater and supports the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6 that is water and sanitation for all by 2030. The theme for 2021 is “Valuing Water”. Every year, World Water Day is observed on 22 March and this year is celebrated virtually. The United Nations World Water Development Report will also be launched consisting of the recommendations of policy direction to decision-makers.
World Water Day 2022: Quotes
1. “No Water. No Life. No Blue. Go Green.” – Sylvia Earle
2. “Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.” – W. H. Auden
3. “Water is being depleted many, many times faster than nature can replenish it.” – Maude Barlow
4. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” – Christopher Morley
5. “There is No Small Pleasure in Pure Water.” – Ovid
6. “Pure Water is the World’s First and Foremost Medicine.” – Slovakian Proverb.
7. “Water is Life and Clean Water is Means Health.” – Audrey Hepburn
8. “Water is the Driving Force of All Nature.” – Leonardo da Vinci
9. “Water Used to Be Fresh, Pure and Drinkable, Now the Water Has Lots of Focal Matter and Bacteria.” – Claudine Sierra
10. “When the Well is Dry, We’ll Know the Worth of Water.” – Benjamin Franklin
11. “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” – Pamela Hansford Johnson
12. “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.” – Dennis Rodman
13. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” – Loren Eiseley
14. “The cure for anything is saltwater: sweat, tears or the sea.” -Karen Blixen
15. “Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.” – Unknown
16. “Rain is a blessing when it falls gently on parched fields, turning the earth green, causing the birds to sing.” – Donald Worster
17. “Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
18. “Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.” – Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
19. “Every drop in the ocean counts.” – Yoko Ono
20. “If we pollute the air, water, and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us.” – David Suzuki
World Water Day 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. World Water Day is not to be congratulated, but Water in the World must be saved! Let’s Save Water!
2. It’s a day to educate, celebrate, reflect, and make a difference in water management in the world. Wishing you Happy World Water Day!
3. Let’s save and wisely use water as needed. Let’s plant and care for trees to pass on springs for a sustainable future. World Water Day, saving water, Save water for future, inheritance of springs, World Water Day.
4. Water is the one substance from which the earth can conceal nothing, it sucks out its innermost secrets and brings them to our very lips. Happy World Water Day!
5. Water is the Driving Force in Nature. It’s the Lifeblood of Humanity, Our Nations, our Economies, And our Well-Being. Wishing you Happy World Water Day!
6. Water Plays An Important Role in our World. It is the centrepiece Of all life. Happy World Water Day!
7. “Life Depends on water, the reservoir depends on you.” Happy World Water Day!
8. Water is the driver of Nature Please save it. Wishing you Happy World Water Day!
9. Water is life. Save water save life. Life not only for humans but animals, birds, etc too- all living ones including trees. Green growth will fetch more water. Conserve water. Happy World Water Day!
10. No matter, how rich you are, you can’t live without water. Save water!
World Water Day 2022: Slogans
1. Save water, and it will save you.
2. Water is life, treat it right.
3. Save the sea to see the future.
4. Be aware, use water with care!
5. You have the power to shorten your shower.
6. It’s time to care before the water is rare.
7. Wasting water today will turn streams into clay.
8. Nothing will be left here without water.
9. A slogan on Water is a slogan on life.
10. Don’t flush our planet’s most valuable resource.
11. Water is the Best Natural Remedy. Drink Your Way to Better Health.
12. Make Water Your Primary Drink instead of Soda, Juice. Choose Pure Water Throughout Your Day.
13. It’s time to care before water evaporates into thin air.
14. Saving water is a good deed, it’s an essential resource we all need!
15. If not now, then when? Save water before you see it end.
World Water Day 2022: Poems
It has always puzzled me
That the most important liquid
That a person can drink
Is a glass of water
Water has no taste
Or odour or smell you see
But it is important
To our everyday living
It flushes out our system
And helps us to lose weight
It helps us to stay regular
That’s the importance of water
By Jerry Abrahamson
The heat from the sun shines down on the lake,
And causes some water to evaporate,
Like a tornado expanding into the sky.
Whoosh the raindrops go up to the sky
In front of my eyes.
Into the crystal clear sky,
What an amazing sight!
The water condenses together and forms a cloud.
Some are big some are small,
It depends on how many gas forms together to make a cloud.
The waterfalls down from the cloud really fast,
Splat smash boom, splat smash boom!
The water hits the bottom of the lake,
The first step is for the water to stay on the ground.
When it is on the wonderful waves it swirls around.
First to the left then to the right,
Around it goes.
The second step is for it to evaporate.
It is drained and then it vanishes up into the air.
Whoosh whoosh now looks it is there.
Step number three is forming a cloud.
The evaporated water will form into a cool cloud in the air.
Then it goes bang bang boom,
Thunder and lightning.
What will happen next in step four?
Step number four is the last one to go before the rain.
Drip drip, pouring rain.
Pouring like a kettle pouring a cup of tea.
It forms a lake.
The water cycle goes on like this,
On and on and on.
You get the hang of it.
The spirit of life,
to all corners of our globe.
Rain, mist, fog, snow,
form lakes, rivers,
babbling running brooks;
the carriers of life’s soul
identity and joy.
trees rot and fall,
no leaves, flowers,
seeds, or fruit;
no shade, no scent,
no colour, food.
Animals, people, die;
no creatures great or small.
Deserts of wanting to appear
no life or giving;
there is a thirst upon the land.
In time, all will wither,
wilt, rot and die.
Then dirt and ash
sandy earth of want,
no open hand,
all life has gone.
More valuable than gold,
a treasure for us all.
use wisely, it is life.
All used up; We die!
By Bob Blackwell
We drink and use water,
Without knowing what it does,
What benefits it gives,
Water is around but has decreased,
Without knowing that the world is drying,
Before the leaves get crooked up as life,
We need to save water, to save our life,
Water helps everything,
As we need to help it too,
We do not need water just to drink and use,
We need it, to help it, so it can help us too.
By Sarah Shahzad
About World Water day 2022
We need to spread awareness about water conservation more even though people have a bit of an idea about it via water conservation quotes. Many remote corners of the world still face water conservation problems and if these water conservation slogans can help in spreading the word then why not? These curated water conservation quotes are made to make your job easier when next time you are looking for spreading awareness about water conservation. So, let’s get together and share these world water day quotes with friends and family to help spread the message of water conservation:
- Life depends on water, the reservoir depends on you.
- Water links us to our neighbour in a way more profound and complex than any other.
- Thousands have lived without love, not one without water (Water Conservation Quotes)
- By means of water, we give life to everything.
- Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.
- Don’t flush our planet’s most valuable resource. (World Water Day Quotes)
- Individually one drop but together an ocean. Every drop counts.
- A drop of water is worth more than a sack of gold to a thirsty man.
- Don’t let the water run in the sink, our lives are on the brink.
- No matter, how rich you are, you can’t live without water.
- No Water. No Life. No Blue. No Green.
- Water is Life. Don’t Waste It. (Water Conservation Quotes)
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
- Rain is a blessing when it falls gently on parched fields, turning the earth green, causing the birds to sing. (World Water Day Quotes)
- Every drop in the ocean counts.
- Water is being depleted many, many times faster than nature can replenish it.
- If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.
- Water is the driving force of all nature. (Water Conservation Quotes)
- For many of us, clean water is so plentiful and readily available that we rarely, if ever, pause to consider what life would be like without it.
- Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. (World Water Day Quotes)
World Water day Pictures
I hope you like these World Water Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Slogans, Poems and Pictures. If You feel helpful in these World Water Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Slogans, Poems and Pictures, then please share this article with your friends and family.